CBD for focus: Should you take CBD before Work?
The availability of CBD for focus is making a dramatic impact in boardrooms, classrooms, and across all industries as people take a natural approach to controlling their health and wellness. University students are increasingly choosing CBD for studying, and high-performers in business are finding that it can help them meet their personal and professional goals. Thanks to its range of benefits, a wide variety of product types, and ample availability, CBD is fast becoming a must-have in an executive’s toolbox!
CBD for Studying?: Naturally Grown Hemp Health
To provide the best CBD for focus, Primitive Oils™ creates a full-spectrum CBD oil from naturally grown industrial hemp. Industrial hemp plants are federally legal cannabis plants with a THC concentration no greater than 0.3%. That means that the difference between hemp CBD and THC is that, unlike marijuana, which can have THC concentrations over 30%, industrial hemp-derived products won’t give you a psychoactive effect. With no such thing as a CBD high, you don’t need to worry about a false positive on HR drug screenings.
To get this ultra-pure CBD for focus, we start with leaves, flowers, and stalks that are uncontaminated by chemical fertilizers or insecticides. Processed in a cleanroom environment in our pharmaceutical-grade Colorado facility, our multi-million dollar equipment extracts both the potent CBD and the associated terpenes from the plant material. We then formulate our oil into some of the top products on the market and send it out for testing at an independent lab to verify the purity and potency of your CBD. That way when you choose our CBD for studying or work, you know exactly what you’re putting in your body.
CANNABIDIOL: YOUR WELLNESS AID
Cannabidiol, commonly referred to by its abbreviation, CBD, is one of the active compounds found in cannabis plants known as cannabinoids. It works to support the function of your endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system, in turn, regulates the function of other body systems by controlling the output of neurologic and chemical stimulus. When the endocannabinoid system is out of balance, your whole body follows.
Using CBD for focus and concentration helps your endocannabinoid system not by bonding with its receptor sites directly, but by encouraging the production of your body’s naturally occurring endocannabinoids so it has the materials it needs to function better. In addition, CBD can mimic some other compounds in the body, directly affecting non-endocannabinoid receptor sites that help you feel better. Then there are terpenes.
Terpenes are not cannabinoids, but they are active aromatic compounds found in full-spectrum CBD. When you use a full-spectrum CBD for focus, the terpenes are also introduced into your body, providing synergistic benefits to help you stay on task. This entourage effect is part of what makes our CBD oil products so potent.
USING CBD FOR STUDYING AND WORK
Because it supports one of the body’s regulatory systems, CBD benefits focus in several ways.
- Promotes More Positive Outlook – When you feel more optimistic, you’re able to be more confident in your actions. This lets you act decisively and stick to the course because you’re sure you’re making the right choice.
- Helps Reduce Anxious Thoughts – One of the biggest problems some people have with focus is an overactive brain that continuously second-guesses itself. Much more than a lack of confidence in one’s abilities, anxiety can manifest as a sense of impending disaster that keeps your mind preoccupied constantly searching for a problem and solution. Taking CBD for focus or using CBD for studying helps you control these errant anxieties, powering through to accomplish the task at hand.
- Prevents Distractive Motions, Spasms, and Tics – If you find that your hands, legs, or body just can’t stay still while you’re trying to work, CBD may provide some help. Many times these jolts are due to errant nerve impulses that your occupied brain is having problems controlling. When you’re better able to keep your body still, your mind is better able to focus.
- Increases Alertness Without Jitters – Many times when people need to focus and stay alert, they turn to caffeine. Unfortunately, as caffeine levels rise, so does jitteriness and even tremors. CBD can help keep you alert without giving you the shakes, making it great for all-nighters at the office or when getting ready for a big exam.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR CBD
There are several ways to add CBD for focus to your daily health and wellness regimen. It’s important to note that CBD is not a drug, doesn’t act like one, and for best results, you should use it daily in a consistent manner. That being said, there is a perfect way to get your dose in however and whenever you’re ready for it.
- Vaping – Vaping is a socially acceptable and tasty way to get CBD before work, during work, at the gym, or before bed. Pick your flavor and strength and puff your desired amount.
- Liquids/Tinctures/Oils – Usually packaged into handy dropper bottles, these products can be the perfect CBD supplement for focus. Just place your dose under your tongue, swallow it straight, or add it to your favorite office beverage for a pick-me-up that keeps you on point.
- Edibles – If you like to have a quick snack while staying busy, edibles like CBD gummies offer you a great option for dosing and satisfying your snack craving.
- Topicals – Topical CBD usually doesn’t get brought up when people think about CBD for focus, but if you have a muscle spasm that just won’t stop, a tense neck, or other localized spasms, a CBD lotion or gel may be just what’s needed to get it calmed down and let you get back to work.
CHOOSE THE BEST FOR YOUR WORK
Whether you want CBD for studying or you need something to help you get your work done at the office, our high-quality CBD is up to the task. If you need additional information about any of our products, call our CBD experts, and order your premium CBD for focus from Primitive Oils™ today.